Pray For Barack Obama

prayforbarackobama.blogspot.com is a non-denominational ministry dedicated to lifting up President Barack H. Obama, his family, his cabinet and staffs in Prayer as they serve the USA (and the world).

Monday, September 15, 2008

61 Days of Prayer for Barack Obama: Day 52

Thank You God for the cracks in walls that are starting to expose truth in ways we could never have imagined. Dear God we pray that You will continue to open the ears, eyes, hearts and minds of Your people so that they are not blinded by racism, sexism, fear or trickery as they determine who to vote for. God please continue to walk with Barack Obama and Joe Biden and to thwart any attempts to maliciously manipulate voter choice in this election. Let us who heeded your call to support them remember your words: "...I am God and there is no one else; I am God and there is none like Me. Declaring the end and the result from the beginning...My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose...Yes I have spoken and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed it, and I will do it....Listen to Me, you stiff hearted and you who have lost heart....I bring near My righteousness, it will not be far off; and My salvation shall not tarry. Isaiah46:9-13. Amen.

By Emma,
Founder of "61 Days of Prayer for Barack Obama" group on Facebook.
You need a Facebook account to join Emma's group.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OLDER POSTS, CLICK ABOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president in 1932.