Pray For Barack Obama

prayforbarackobama.blogspot.com is a non-denominational ministry dedicated to lifting up President Barack H. Obama, his family, his cabinet and staffs in Prayer as they serve the USA (and the world).

Friday, September 26, 2008

John McCain Vs John McCain

A friend has sent me a link to the video below. Since I am praying for the truth to be revealed in this campaign, I thought I might as well promote the truth myself whenever I've got the opportunity. The video speaks for itself, there is no need to comment any further.

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OLDER POSTS, CLICK ABOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president in 1932.