Pray For Barack Obama

prayforbarackobama.blogspot.com is a non-denominational ministry dedicated to lifting up President Barack H. Obama, his family, his cabinet and staffs in Prayer as they serve the USA (and the world).

Monday, September 8, 2008

PRAY FOR BARACK OBAMA





The next President of the United States of America will make decisions that will affect the lives of billions of people worldwide. We, citizens of the world cannot vote but we can support and pray for the man we believe will best serve not only the American people, but also the rest of the world.

Unlike Barack Obama, his opponents promote FEAR - HATRED - DIVISION & SMEARS. We support the values that Barack Obama stands for: HOPE - UNITY - COMMITMENT & TRUTH.

THE TIME IS NOW

We are calling all believers/intercessors to join us and pray for Barack Obama and his family, Joe Biden and his family, David Plouffe and his family, Obama campaign team and their families, the Obama supporters and any other member of staffs involved in the Obama campaign.

PRAY FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

We do not believe in hatred, therefore, we shall not pray negative prayers for the other presidential/VP candidates (true believers bless others - they do not curse them).

The world cannot afford another Bush administration. We, people of the world must act now: please blog the TRUTH about Obama, share links with friends and family...do anything you can to spread the word about the Obama campaign. It is about you, your future and the future of your children.

PRAYER:

Heavenly Father I thank you for the blessings and hedge of protection you have bestowed on your servants Senator Barack Obama and Joe Biden and their families. Thank You for the guidance, wisdom and strength You have given them in their quest to bring positive change to Your people. Thank You for helping them to hold their tongues in the face of unfair attacks and enemies who try to steal their words of change and vision for unity. Thank you for letting them hold their peace and trust in You as the enemies pierce them deceive some. Please continue to watch over them guide them and keep them safe. Let them remember to always seek refuge in you and to trust you to guide according to Isaiah 54:17 as "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me,".
































































Message sent to Barack Obama from all around the world: "We can't vote for you, but we can pray for you."


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for setting up this blog. I hope to pray daily for the two families involved in this campaign.

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done. Yes, I join with you in prayer for the Obamas and the Bidens.

Anonymous said...

It is easy to believe in and fight for a cause when everything goes according to plan. But when events shake things up, we tend to get discourage and lose faith. Yet, I am convinced that Obama will win this election! Before Palin VP annoncement, some voices started to criticize and describe Obama's success as "TOO EASY" due to the economical crisis. Thanks to Palin, in the event of an Obama victory no one will claim that it was "too easy". There is a reason for everything. People can talk, speculate and rely on the obvious but ultimately what is meant to be will come to pass.
Thanks for this blog. I love the music, the pics and your choice of colors. You can count on me, I will pray daily for everyone.

JaneAflame said...

Thank you for this blog!
Our Heavenly Father appoints and anoints. May His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
May he raise up the leaders He determines will be best for His people and may He continually anoint Barack Obama, speak to him clearly and protect him.
In Jesus' name

Anonymous said...

"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2

Anonymous said...

"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Psalm 3:3

Anonymous said...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood . . . " Eph 6:12

Anonymous said...

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him." 1 John 5:14-15

Anonymous said...

Lord, You are my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? You are the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.

One thing I ask You Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life, to gaze upon Your beauty and seek You in Your temple. For in the day of trouble You will keep me safe in Your dwelling; You will hide me in the shelter of Your tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at Your tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord. Hear my voice when I call, O Lord, be merciful to me. (Psalm 27:1-7) NIV (Personalized)

Anonymous said...

In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in Your righteousness; turn Your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress. Deliver me, O my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of evil and cruel men.

For You have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on You; You brought me forth from my mother's womb I will ever praise You. (Psalm 71:1-6) NIV

Anonymous said...

When Balak, the king of Moab called upon Balaam to curse the Israelites, God stopped Balaam from do it. "But God said to Balaam, 'Do not go with them. You must not put a curse on those people, because they are blessed.' " (Numbers 22:12)

"However, the Lord your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the Lord your God loves you." (Deuteronomy 23:5)

Anonymous said...

Most Christians let what they are experiencing have more weight and influence than the word of God in their lives. It robs them of Victory.

The Word of God:
God's Character
God's Covenant
God's Promises
God's Grace
Christ's Finished Work
Our identity in Christ

And:
Our thoughts
Our feelings
Our circumstances
Our expectations
Our history of failure
Other's opinions

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OLDER POSTS, CLICK ABOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president in 1932.