Pray For Barack Obama

prayforbarackobama.blogspot.com is a non-denominational ministry dedicated to lifting up President Barack H. Obama, his family, his cabinet and staffs in Prayer as they serve the USA (and the world).

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Barack Obama's prayer at the Western Wall


In July 2008 Barack Obama's prayer at the Western Wall in Jerusalem was intercepted and published in different news outlet. I think we should pray in agreement with Obama and ask God to protect Sasha, Malia, Michelle and Barack and that God makes 'him an instrument of his will'. Below is Obama's short prayer:

"Lord — Protect my family and me. Forgive me my sins, and help me guard against pride and despair. Give me the wisdom to do what is right and just. And make me an instrument of your will."

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OLDER POSTS, CLICK ABOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president in 1932.