- A budget of $2.568 trillion in revenues and $2.73 trillion in expenditures
- A debt of $ 9,697,453,381,850
- The world's third-largest country by size (after Russia and Canada) and by population (after China and India)
- A government constituency of 50 states, over six time zones and an additional five territories, coordinating efforts with 55 governors
- A Congress of 435 representatives and 100 senators, some members of his party, some not
- 1,436,642 members of the Armed Forces of which he is Commander-in-Chief
- A workforce of 153.1 million
- An unemployment rate of 6.1% and 12% of the population living below the poverty line
Feel free to send corrections and/or check the facts.
(*) The Bible - 1 John 3:
14) We know that we have passed from death to life because we love our brothers. Whoever does not love remains in death.
15) Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life remaining in him.
17) If someone who has worldly means sees a brother in need and refuses him compassion, how can the love of God remain in him?
18) Children, let us love not in word or speech but in deed and truth.