Pray For Barack Obama

prayforbarackobama.blogspot.com is a non-denominational ministry dedicated to lifting up President Barack H. Obama, his family, his cabinet and staffs in Prayer as they serve the USA (and the world).

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow's Message to Americans living abroad :


Speaking alongside several other Americans living abroad, Miss Paltrow says: "Start now - right now. I'll be voting from London, but you can vote from anywhere. If you live abroad, you've got to do it. Every single vote will count."

She asks American ex-pats: "Where on earth will you vote?" The video concludes: "Vote Democrat. Vote Obama. Vote From Abroad." Read more...>

“I don’t feel there’s any lip service with [Obama]. I don’t feel like he’s one of those jaded politicos who say one thing and are talking out of both sides of their mouth. I also feel we’ve done such damage to our reputation – and as someone who lives outside America for half the year, I overhear things that I wish I didn’t overhear. A lot of people in the West think that we’re not very sensitive to the rest of the world, and I think that having a president called Barack Hussein Obama in 2008 says that we are part of the world, and we don’t want to make unilateral decisions about the fate of all of us. I just pray to God that he wins.Read it here...>

No comments:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
FOR OLDER POSTS, CLICK ABOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt, elected president in 1932.